This enchiladas are from the “Camino Real de Tierra Adentro” a road where people started to interchange minerals like silver. It is called “Silver Road” too. Durango is one of the places where the road used to pass. Enchiladas are a very delicious dish, but each state has its own type of enchiladas, it depends on the ingredients the state produce the most.
Lets see the recipe…
10 Guajillo chilis
1 Tablet of chocolate
4 slices of toasted bolillo
1 clove of garlic
1 tablespoon oil
Tortillas or dough to prepare them
How to prepare them…
1. Devein and clean dry chilies.
2. Broil and Soak.
3. Toast the bread slices.
4. When the chilies are soft put in the blender with salt, pepper, oregano, cumin and toasted bread and garlic, liquefy until a mix is not very liquid but not thick.
5. Heat the tablespoon of oil, add the sauce by passing it through a sieve, add the chocolate slowly until you get a sweetness you like.
6. Fry tortillas, drain and fill with cheese and onion, dip with sauce and accompany with cheese, cream and onion rings.
JUST ENJOY! :9
The last class I had at bakery, we prepared a delicious churros…
Lets see how to prepare them…you will love them ❤
- 1 lt vegetable oil
- 0.24 lt water
- 0.1125 kg butter
- 0.15 kg flour
- 0.05 kg sal
- 0.18 kg eggs
1. Heat the oil to fry.
2. Heat the water with the butter and mix well.
3. Add flour and salt at once and mix quickly until a homogeneous dough is created.
4. Remove from heat and add the eggs one by one and mix well, stirring.
5. Place the mixture in a pastry sleeve and create the churros directly in the hot oil.
6. Leave them until they are brown, without burning them.
7. Remove from oil, drain and add them sugar with cinnamon.
And just enjoy! 😀
This german bread is a dough preparation for pizza…
Now you can create your own homemade pizza… 😉
Here I’ll show you the recipe…it’s so easy…
- 1 kg flour
- 300 cc agua
- 300 cc beer
- 0.02 kg yeast
- 0.01 kg salt
- 0.05 kg sugar
- 0.02 kg improver
- 0.03 kg milk powder
- 0.05 kg butter
HOW TO PREPARE IT…
1. Activate the Yeast, just adding a little hot water to the yeast and stir.
2. Mix all the ingredients and let it rise for 12 hours.
3. Roll out with a roller and shape.
4. Cover with the sauce you want to and add vegetables or meat and cheese, whatever you want to pizza of.
5. Bake at 180 ° C for 10-15 min. aprox.
At school (mestizo cuisine) we prepared a recipe with huauzontle, one of my favourite edible plants.
The huauzontle is an edible plant from Mexico, which is consumed since the pre-Hispanic era.
It was considered along with amaranth as one of the main crops, after maize, beans and chia.
It was given as a tribute to the Aztecs.
The soufflé is a light dish baked in a bechamel sauce combined with other ingredients, which incorporate whites of whipped eggs to the point of snow.
Lets see how to prepare it
50 gr of Manchego cheese
250gr of huauzontle
250 ml of hot milk
40 gr of butter
30 gr of flour
2 egg yolks
3 egg whites
Salt, pepper, nutmeg
Ramequines oiled and sprinkled with grated cheese
How to prepare…
1. In the melted butter fry flour
2. Add little by little hot milk
3. Leave to thicken and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg
4. Cook the huauzontle in boiling water with salt, let it get cold and shell it
5. Add to the white sauce and allow to cool
6. Add the yolks one by one beating
7. Preheat oven to 180 gr
8. Before serving, beat the egg whites to the point of snow and add to the
9. Fill the prepared molds and bake 20 min
10. Serve immediately
Rosca de Reyes is a traditional bread in Mexico, People prepare and eat it on January 6th when the three kings come to give children some toys…
We have the knowledge that exist two variations of this bread, the first one is the following, I will share the recipe with you
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
0.5 kg flour
0.025 kg yeast
0.2 kg sugar
0.1 kg butter
5 pza eggs
0.15 l milk
0.05 kg butter
0.025 kg sugar
10 kg red cherries (canned)
10 kg green cherries (canned)
0.13 kg candied orange peel
30×30 container to transport
4 kg figs confit
HOW TO PREPARE IT:
1. Mix all ingredients except fruits.
2. Allow to ferment for 30 min.
3. Automatically after that 30 min, put to refrigeration for 15 min.
4. Cut the fruits into bruniose.
5. Clarify the butter.
6. After the time, stretch the dough and varnish with clarified butter and fill with the fruits. (quickly before the dough is hot because it is watered, if necessary put the dough back to the refrigerator)
7. Roll the dough filled already, cut in half (lengthwise) without reaching the other end and braid until the end.
8. Put both ends together forming a circle and place sugar on top.
9. Bake at 180 ° C for 20 min.
ENJOY IT! :9
Xoconostle is a fruit very common in Mexico, people used to use it to prepare sauce, mole, soup and then some candies…Its flavour is acid but delicious when you mix it with more ingredients…
This recipe, was our exam, I had never prepared it but I really loved it!
I think that now is one of my favourites desserts…here I show you the complete recipe so you can enjoy it too… c:
1 kg of xoconostles, removed the skin and seeds, and slice
1 L of water
2 cups of sugar
2 cinnamon slices of 10 cm
100 g of almonds, peeled and filleted
100 g of white raisins, chopped
100 g of nuts , chopped
300 g goat cheese
HOW TO PREPARE IT:
- Heat the water with the sugar and cinnamon in a deep pan over medium heat.
- When it start boiling add the xoconostle and reduce fire. Cook the fruit, it should be soft but firm.
- Remove the xoconostle and cinnamon of the cooking liquid; keep this latest fire until getting the consistency of a light syrup.
- Heat the syrup over medium heat and add the xoconostle, almonds, raisins and nuts; let it boil a little bit, remove from heat.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Soften cheese with your hands and form small balls of the same size and serve.
One of my favorite recipes is the piloncillo pigs, I love them, I can eat them all day… they are just perfect!! And I already learned how to prepare them at school, I will share the recipe with you! ❤
- 0.13 kg Piloncillo
- 0.06 l water
- 0.09 kg butter
- 0.07 kg brown sugar
- 0.1 kg Molasses/ Corn honey
- 0.4 kg flour
- 0.012 kg baking powder
- 0.007 kg salt
- 0.007 kg aniseed powder
- 0.06 kg egg
How to prepare them:
- Dissolve the Piloncillo in water, until it reduces to 2/3 of cup.
- Once dissolved and warm, add butter, sugar and molasses, stir until well integrated.
- Make a volcano with flour, baking powder, salt, anise, in the center add egg and the mixture.
- Knead little, put it in a plastic bag and take it to the refrigerator for 40 minutes.
- Stretch the dough with a roller at a height of 1/2 cm and cut pigs using a cookie cutter.
- Bake at 200 ° C for approximately 10 min.
They are really delicious.. hope you enjoy them like me!! :9
This is a kind of dessert that was prepared at male convents, it is really easy, yo don’t need too much money and believe me, it’s delicious…
I prepared them in my house, because in the school we didn’t have the opportunity to cook… so… here is the recipe ❤
- 15 baguette slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup red wine
- lemon zest
HOW TO PREPARE THIS DELICIOUS DESSERT…
- Put the bread at a baking pan, and let it dry at the oven.
- Heat the red wine up adding cinnamon stick and lemon zest, let it boil a little bit.
- Beat the eggs.
- Heat the oil up.
- When the bread is dry, soak them in the red wine, then in the beaten eggs and fry.
- At the end just add some sugar and cinnamon to the bread and they are ready to eat.
ENJOY IT! 🙂
Pestiños are a traditional dish or dessert that women used to prepare in the convents.
Ingredients we need to prepare them:
- 250 gr of Flour
- 40 gr of vegetable shortening
- 1/4 cup of lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons of anise liqueur
- 1/4 of teaspoon of salt
ANIS HONEY (to prepare it)
- 100 gr sugar
- 50 mlt water
- 1 tablespoon honey (corn syrup)
- 2 tablespoons anise liqueur
How to prepare pestiños:
1. Mix flour, salt and vegetable shortening until it gets a sandy consistency.
2. Join with liquor and water and beat for some minutes.
3. Knead until soft and let it rest for 10 min.
4. Stretch with a thin roller, and using a knife cut into rectangles.
5. Fry them in hot oil and then drain the grease.
6. Serve them with anis honey.
mmm… DELICIOUS! :9
This is a recipe that I prepared at school in my mestizo cuisine class…
Hope you enjoy it like me…
IT´S DELICIOUS… ❤
- 225 gr lentils
- 100 gr rice
- 1 lt chicken broth
- 150 ml white wine
- 1 cup pore
- 3 garlic cloves
- 400 gr tomato
- 1 chili tree
- 1 red pepper
- 8 broccoli bouquets
- 1 corncob
- 50 gr green bean
HOW TO PREPARE IT… LETS LEARN IT… 😀
- Put to cook lentils with wine, when the wine evaporates, add chicken broth little by little.
- Add the rice and stir. Let it boil.
- Some minutes later, add garlic, chili tree, corncobs (before you need to dice it), pore and cumin.
- Season it and stir.
- Mince broccoli, red pepper, green bean, tomato and basil.
- Add broccoli, green bean and basil, stir.
- After 10m minutes aprox. add red pepper and tomato. Let it boil at low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, until veggies are tender.
- Serve hot.
ENJOY IT! :9