The last class I had at bakery, we prepared a delicious churros…
Lets see how to prepare them…you will love them ❤
- 1 lt vegetable oil
- 0.24 lt water
- 0.1125 kg butter
- 0.15 kg flour
- 0.05 kg sal
- 0.18 kg eggs
1. Heat the oil to fry.
2. Heat the water with the butter and mix well.
3. Add flour and salt at once and mix quickly until a homogeneous dough is created.
4. Remove from heat and add the eggs one by one and mix well, stirring.
5. Place the mixture in a pastry sleeve and create the churros directly in the hot oil.
6. Leave them until they are brown, without burning them.
7. Remove from oil, drain and add them sugar with cinnamon.
And just enjoy! 😀