Rosca de Reyes is a traditional bread in Mexico, People prepare and eat it on January 6th when the three kings come to give children some toys…
We have the knowledge that exist two variations of this bread, the first one is the following, I will share the recipe with you
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
0.5 kg flour
0.025 kg yeast
0.2 kg sugar
0.1 kg butter
5 pza eggs
0.15 l milk
0.05 kg butter
0.025 kg sugar
10 kg red cherries (canned)
10 kg green cherries (canned)
0.13 kg candied orange peel
30×30 container to transport
4 kg figs confit
HOW TO PREPARE IT:
1. Mix all ingredients except fruits.
2. Allow to ferment for 30 min.
3. Automatically after that 30 min, put to refrigeration for 15 min.
4. Cut the fruits into bruniose.
5. Clarify the butter.
6. After the time, stretch the dough and varnish with clarified butter and fill with the fruits. (quickly before the dough is hot because it is watered, if necessary put the dough back to the refrigerator)
7. Roll the dough filled already, cut in half (lengthwise) without reaching the other end and braid until the end.
8. Put both ends together forming a circle and place sugar on top.
9. Bake at 180 ° C for 20 min.
ENJOY IT! :9