One of my favorite recipes is the piloncillo pigs, I love them, I can eat them all day… they are just perfect!! And I already learned how to prepare them at school, I will share the recipe with you! ❤
- 0.13 kg Piloncillo
- 0.06 l water
- 0.09 kg butter
- 0.07 kg brown sugar
- 0.1 kg Molasses/ Corn honey
- 0.4 kg flour
- 0.012 kg baking powder
- 0.007 kg salt
- 0.007 kg aniseed powder
- 0.06 kg egg
How to prepare them:
- Dissolve the Piloncillo in water, until it reduces to 2/3 of cup.
- Once dissolved and warm, add butter, sugar and molasses, stir until well integrated.
- Make a volcano with flour, baking powder, salt, anise, in the center add egg and the mixture.
- Knead little, put it in a plastic bag and take it to the refrigerator for 40 minutes.
- Stretch the dough with a roller at a height of 1/2 cm and cut pigs using a cookie cutter.
- Bake at 200 ° C for approximately 10 min.
They are really delicious.. hope you enjoy them like me!! :9