Time to prepare: 30 minutes
- 1 lt water
- 125 gr chocolate “Mayordomo”
- 4 broken pepper
- 1 chili (morita)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 lemon rind
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Orange Blossom Water
- lemon juice drops
- almond oil drops
Now, how to prepare it…
- wash the chili, remove seeds and put it some minutes at the comal.
- boil the water and add the cinnamon stick and sugar.
- add the chocolate, chili, pepper, lemon rind and drops.
- boil until chocolate is diluted.
- to skim with a grinder.
- serve it hot and ENJOY IT!!
I prepared this recipe at school, at mixed cuisine and I am in love with the result, it was very delicious…
I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS RECIPE... ❤