Tlacoyos are a mexican and traditional dish, they are similar to gorditas, but tlacoyos are buns that replace the memelas, which are eaten with sauce and stuffed with bean, bean or hairy.
You just need 50 minutes to prepare some of them…very very fast 😉
You just need…
- 1 kg of corn dough
- 2 pieces of chile ancho
- 3 cups of soaked beans a day before
- 2 pieces of smoked Chipotle Chili
- 2 pieces of avocado leaf
- 1 1/2 lt of tequesquite water
How to prepare them:
- Wash the ingredients that require it.
- Boiling beans in tequesquite water.
- Roasting, deveining and moisturizing chilies.
- Grinding the beans with chiles, avocado leaves and salt.
- Mix the dough with a tablespoon of lard.
- Prepare the tlacoyos with your hands and a tortilla press.
- Cook on a griddle and serve hot.
Enjoy them… :9
So delicious… ❤