It is a service used in restaurants or hotels, in which portions of food are placed on plates in kitchen (except for bread, butter and salads which are served on the table) by the chef and served to each customer by a waiter.
- It is the typical service used in restaurants.
- Food is served on a plate to each customer.
- Waiter serves from the right of the customer.
- Waiter should take the order first to ladies, starting from the oldest one to the youngest one, then to men, starting from the oldest one to the youngest one, and at the end to the host.
- Before the waiter knows what they are gonna eat, he should set the table with the crockery needed: Base plate, Fork, Knife, Cup and a Bread plate.
- After knowing what they are going to eat, waiter need to set the special crockery customers will use.
- This service, helps to control the portions of food, because chef serves what customers need to eat without wasting a lot of food.
Like this service, in the world there are more…we will talk about them later…
Thanks for reading me… ❤